23 Sep Surround Yourself With Positivity
By: Jennifer Lingle, M.Ed.
When I taught in the classroom, I often felt overwhelmed. Can you relate? There was always so much going on, tons of things to remember, and barely time to breathe! So, I found several quotes that inspired and calmed me and decided to post these sayings around my classroom. The beautiful part of this process is that the other staff and parents benefited too (resulting in happier children).
Everyone can use guidance and reminding to breathe.
I am going to recommend some quotes to you here, but the key is to find one that you find relaxing. I encourage you to take time every day to read your reminders. Surrounding yourself with positivity, calm, and happiness will help you be even better at your job!
Here are five of my favorite quotes:
- For fast-acting relief, try slowing down. ~Lily Tomlin
- Every day may not be good, but there’s something good in every day. ~Author Unknown
- Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine. ~Anthony J. D’Angelo
- Some of the secret joys of living are not found by rushing from point A to point B, but by inventing some imaginary letters along the way. ~ Douglas Pagels
- When the world says, “Give up,” hope whispers, “Try it one more time.” ~Author Unknown
Keep smiling, dancing, singing, and loving what you do. You are making a huge difference in the lives of children affected by Autism.
What do you do to stay positive? Please share with us below!